Here at Testspace we’re excited to introduce yet another Online VCS/CI Integration. Users of GitLab - a leader in Continuous Integration software - can now connect Testspace to their git repositories.
Testspace provides Quality Analytics to the GitLab Workflow.
Connecting Testspace to your GitLab Groups is simple
With Testspace connected services, there are no plugins to install or configure. Testspace owners and admins simply connect to their GitLab Groups with a single click.
Once connected, creating a Testspace project is as simple as selecting a GitLab repository from a list.
Adding Testspace to the GitLab Automation Takes Minutes
Files – output from the Continuous Integration Process – are pushed to the Testspace server using a simple client. Adding Testspace to online CI is merely as simple as adding a client utility to the install process.
- Developers receive alerts when branches regress, from any data source or metric.
- Leads set and monitor quality objectives for a development branch.
- Managers review and assess overall quality effectiveness spanning multiple repositories.
Testspace has zero impact on the workflow!
So why would you use Testspace with GitLab?
- To dashboard test results from every branch under every repository.
- To traige and manage test failures.
- To track the history of failing test cases.
- To monitor standard and custom metrics.
- To add Quality Analitics to GitLab workflow.
Get setup in minutes!
Try Testspace risk free for 30 days.
No credit card required. Have questions? Contact us.
Testspace works seamlessly with the vast majoritiy of CI systems and online services, including